Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Done...with errors


So, the first Grandma duty is completed...


This pattern...
with this fabric...

 ...and a little quilting...
     ...equals a really cute bag for the grandbaby-to-be!
It's completed...with errors!  It's been a long time since I've made anything from a pattern.  This one was a little confusing at times.  This is the lining...that should NOT be quilted to the front/back...oh well, I improvised!  Next one will be made per pattern, maybe.
 This one will be original! 

                             ...got stuck by a few of these...
 LoVe the way these handles were made!!
 You've seen the pretty & neat pics of my craft room right?  
This is what it really looks like ...stuff in progress everywhere!


 LoVe it!  (Even if I do say so myself!)
 Even the back is cute...



Can't wait until it is full of Jelly Bean's things and is being left at Grandma's along with baby Jelly Bean!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!!! I really, really want to learn to sew!! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!