Saturday was a G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, B.E.A.UTIFUL Day!
(Other than I was dizzy & nauseous and missing a sock class @ a new Yarn store in McPherson!)
Hubby was at a golf tournament, son was sleeping in
I took my camera with me to get the mail... I Love the colors of summer!
And trying to capture the beauty of God's creation in my lens....
Here are a few of my finds on Saturday...
I
So I grabbed a lemon/lime water, put my feet up and did a liitle reading...
A friend, well, maybe I should say acquaintance...we spent a weekend together
at a convention years ago...and I love to follow her blog,
so in my head...we are great friends! LOL!!...
is featured in this bookazine!
She has great ideas, is a great mom, super crafty & funny!!
So, pull up a chair, watch the clouds with me....
I'll pour you an ice-cold glass of lemon/lime water...
...and see what I saw this weekend from my chair.
...take a peek at the neighbors beautiful flowers!
I'll even let you hear what I heard...
After I was done perusing through the mail and drooling over the beautiful
pictures in that magazine...I went around the yard and took some more
flower photos. The mulberry's are a bit green still.
I took this pic of what I thought was a spider...
...NOT! Looks like I'm not the only one enjoying the afternoon!
Think I interrupted a moment...hide your eyes kiddos!
Can't wait until my flowers from seeds start to bloom!!
D-a-r-n weeds!! Looks like they are getting ready to make an appearance too!
Hubba came home from his golf tournament and enjoyed the afternoon too.
Hope you got to enjoy the great outdoors this past weekend!!












Gorgeous pictures Terrie!!! I'm so jealous, everything around here is brown :( We so need some rain here. As far as the wind, I think we might have the Kansas wind beat here the last few weeks. Looks like golfing wore Randy out :)
ReplyDeleteI Love these posts/ blogs that you have been doing!!!
Love reading your blog and the pictures. Keep them coming....always a good way to wind down !!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you ladies are enjoying the pictures with me! Some of those flowers are just too pretty to keep to myself! Glad that you are enjoying the blog...just a way for me to journal and share thoughts/pics! Hugs! Terrie
ReplyDelete