Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wedding Day!!

It's been a busy week with family events in my husband's extended family!  We started the week with a reunion at our house with his Dad's side of the family...and ended the week with a wedding on his Mom's side of the family.  Great way to see all kinds of family!




Mother of the Bride!  Great Party!!

These guys...all rode in on their motorcycles!
It was a pretty sweet entrance!   







This is how we started and ended the week...pretty much the same menu! 
Must say...this one was much better!





Man, give this lady a microphone and she won't put it down!
She had some pretty cute jokes though!

Had to get a knife to cut the cake...

I can't believe that I forgot to ask Katie to see her ring!!

Little smooch on the cheek after she asked him not to smoosh cake in her face. :)
I did overhear the groomsmen telling Tom to smear cake all over her face...



The wedding was outdoors...(as if you couldn't tell right?)...at her parent's home...

Large open areas...huge pond...made me miss my little pond in McPherson...





We interrupt this wedding for a little photo shoot with the ladies...
have to share more than one pose.
Pick your favorites...















Back to the Wedding...
They were serenaded by let's just say a rather unique group of family & friends...
Don't look for their cd to come out anytime soon...LOL!!
But they were very entertaining!

There she is with that microphone again!


First dance...

Father/Daughter...

 Getting ready for goodbyes... 


Cousins!!  It's been a long time since they have been together!



 Just had to take a pic of these as we were heading down the driveway...


Thanks for a great party Pence Family!!  
Congrats to Katie & Tom...May your life be filled with Love & Laughter!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!