Today, my little girl turns a 25, a quarter of a century, XXV, Veinte y Cinco, two dimes & a nickel!! When did this happen?! Wasn't I just bringing her home from the hospital, putting band-aids on her boo-boos, sewing the cutest little outfits for her, taking her to get her first haircut...
When did 2 tens and a five become 1,000,000 light years ago?
And now, she's going to be a Mom herself!
Here's a little photo essay of the past 25 years, 300 months or 9131 days...
however you like to count them!
Great-Grandma Bertha...loved singing you songs...some in German.
KSU fans start young in this family...
I guess you can see that Mom was never too far out of reach,
always there to keep you steady.
No comments necessary about the hair or glasses...
this is about the cute little girl on Daddy's lap
I loved having you in the kitchen helping me cook.
It's fun to hear and see the fun you have creating in the kitchen now.
This is the closest that you ever came to being a cheerleader...
Grandma Thelma's dream for you.
You always loved our pets...
Goldie, 5 kittens...do you remember their names?...and Sadie.
You were a wonderful big sister right from the start...
First time at home together.
You still loved him a week later!
I can STILL hear the LaUgHtEr ...
Moundridge Wildcats...from cheering them on to becoming one yourself!
It was always fun getting together with cousins.
I loved making your cute dresses!
Again...no comments necessary about the hair...
We had many great vacations...
Your willingness to support your brother's love of cows...
I think you have been a 'Mom-in-Training' every since you were a little girl.
You always LoVeD holding the babies...well, most of the time.
Who can forget the time you were holding Adriane
and said 'I'm done' and let her go?
Beach vacations were your favorite...yeah, mine too!!
Colorado vacations were pretty special too!
You have always been a great team player!
I really miss watching you play volleyball, basketball, rowing, and volleyball!
Can you tell which was my favorite?
Then, just like that...you had to go and graduate from high school...
We still got you for summer vacations...again with the beach theme! :)
All of a sudden...you were grown up, living on your own,
meeting the man of your dreams.
The man that we have prayed for since you were a little girl.
You graduated college...
...got married and now you are expecting your own child!
Seriously?! I think I just aged a quarter of a century!!!
We couldn't be more proud of you!
Not for what you have done, but for who you have become...
a loving, compassionate and kind Daughter, Sister, Wife & soon to be Mother!
I have LoVeD being your Mom!
I have LoVeD being your Mom!
You are a Beautiful Daughter of the King & I love that you live your life for Him!
























Happy Birthday Sis
ReplyDelete-Preston