Okay, when I started this post...almost a month ago...
it seemed a little crazy to see Christmas decorations already.
Now, not so much....
This was in Branson the first weekend of November...
Christmas was everywhere and I was feeling a little overwhelmed by it all....
I mean, the pressure!!
Now, I'm not even in the mood to decorate for Christmas...
and for those of you who know me well, this is TOTALLY out of the norm for me!!
Not sure what it is going to take to get me in the Christmas mood...
I've been listening to Christmas music while I work in my craft room,
making lists, shopping for the grandone...
All I really want to do is to hold him,
Can you Blame me??!!
But, I digress...back to the Christmas finds in Branson...
These big guys were decked out at The Landing.
Christmas decorations amidst the fall trees...one of these things just doesn't belong here...Puts my trees to shame...
I LOVED these Santas!!
I collect Santas...I know, I know...
NOT real religious is it?
Well, I collect them not because of the worldliness that they represent,
But for the Spirit of Giving that I'm filled with
ALL year long!!!
So MANY Trees...
Simple easy decorations...
I even found a Pink Tree!!!
SWEET!!!
This one was a fav...
Okay, this isn't a Christmas decoration,
But, I LOVE these!!!
I. WANT. ONE.
I want to do this too!!! Simple & CUTE!!I want all of these...LOVE them!!
This store was so FULL of Christmas stuff...
that we had to walk out.
At the 1st of November...
it was just TOO much!
I don't know where my Spirit of Christmas is...
I hope i find it soon!
This is my Favorite time of year!
I usually LOVE decorating, making lists,
crafting things and baking...
But, for some reason...
this year, it just doesn't seem important.
Hopefully, I'll be back to my picture taking and blogging regularly soon...
I've been a bit down lately and busy in the craft room.
I'll take pics of that stuff & post it soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!