Well, almost...the house is decorated, laundry done, food prepped for tomorrow, I have one batch of cookies to make in the
Here's the deal...we aren't going to talk about the 3 batches of cookies and carmel corn I wanted to make, or the Christmas cards that aren't even thought of yet, or the upstairs tree skirt & stockings that I wanted to make...
But what is done is what matters the most I guess, right? Come on Ladies...can I get an AMEN?! This year seems a bit chaotic, like I'm always two steps behind. Too many projects,
Okay, I'm off to bed. Here's hoping you get everything done on your 'to do' list...or at least everything that really matters! Looking forward to some F-A-M-I-L-Y TIME later today...of course that means...Baby Holding!!
Love your stuff here! Always a joy to read. We need to get together and have lunch, catch up, show me pictures of the new baby and give me hints and tips on creating my own blog. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete((HUGS!))
~ Susan
Love ..LOVE the picture of Randy and Hayden..The sweet look on that bay"s face brought tears to my eyes!! Merry Christmas dear friend!!!
ReplyDeleteHayden is so precious!!! The pictures of him brought a much needed smile to my face and heart this morning!! Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas and a a Blessed New Years!!!
ReplyDeleteBrandie
Oh, your grandson is so precious and beautiful! I need your new address - I am sure you sent it at one time but.... I need it again. Merry Christmas to you and Randy and your family! Hugs!
ReplyDelete