I always put this little church and the present on our advent wreath...
I never did get all my stockings knit to go by the fire...good thing we have back-ups!
I did have to buy the newest member of the family a KSU stocking this year though!!!
In case you didn't know...I collect Santas!
NOT for the commercialism it represents, but for the Spirit of Giving!
I LOVE to give...sometimes, Randy has to hold me back.
Most of the time, he just lets me go, because he knows how much I love giving!
And not just at Christmas time...ALWAYS!!
There is a story behind all of my Santas...some given to me by my kids or dear friends. Or picked up on trips or the wonderful Hillsboro Craft Fair. I haven't been in years. I almost hate to admit that in public!!
Santas in all shapes, sizes, mugs, stuffed,
flat, pictures, cross-stitched, ornaments...you name it...I've got it.
Even a KSU Santa!! Imagine that?!
I do decorate with other things too... :)
This is one of my favorite Santas...always with my red/white display.
Another favorite!
And this guy is a super favorite!! So cute with those long, knobby legs!!
My hubba surprised me one year with this big guy!
Wish I had made this one, but I bought it from some dear family friends
at a Christmas Open House one year in Moundridge.
Made this wreath last year...need to even it out a bit still.
Enjoying this colorful display of jingle bells...may stay up until February,
along with the snowmen that I saved this year until later January
when the Christmas things go away.
(So glad I'm not the only one who leaves her Christmas up until February!!
wink, wink Cindy!!)
(So glad I'm not the only one who leaves her Christmas up until February!!
wink, wink Cindy!!)
Maybe it will be cold by then?? Over 60 degrees here...
a little unseasonal for December 31!!
Like I said...Santas are EvErY WhErE!!
I DO have a nativity or two up...
I will have to take some pics to prove it!
HaPpY NeW YeAr'S EvE!!
Gorgeous!! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete