Not Me...We are doing Thanksgiving with our kids.
I wouldn't go anyway...not interested in all the crowds!!
I'm naming tomorrow Blue Friday...Blue for Water that is!!
Water4Christmas!! Have you heard of it?
They provide a way for people in Africa to have water...you know,
that stuff that we get freely (okay we pay for it, but it comes out on demand...)
and sometimes waste out of the tap?!
Some people don't have any clean water at all...never, ever!
Can You imagine?!
They will have an Etsy shop that opens tomorrow...Friday, Nov. 25...
Full of great homemade gifts for you to buy for your family & friends!!
And the money you spend...all goes for clean water for people in Africa who have none!
And all the items have been donated...by people like me who like to craft & give!!
I donated some custom baby bath towels...you pick the color and I'll make it up!
Here is the schedule for the etsy shop...
Nov 25: Launch etsy shop
Dec 9: etsy shop goes 30% off
Dec 15: etsy shop goes 50% off
Dec 16: etsy shop closes
Dec 18: Last day for donors to ship for Christmas delivery
All proceeds from our etsy shop will go directly to support clean water projects in Sierra Leone, West Africa.
Please go and shop...at least you can feel good about where your money is going!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!