Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Pinterest Inspired and some 'Me' inspired!

A few weeks ago I bought some clear glass ornaments so I could try another 'Pinterest' inspired craft.  It used floor wax and glitter....I know, weird right?!  
You swirl floor wax inside the ornament and then pour in the glitter...
and swirl like crazy...tap out the excess and viola - 
a new glitter ornament....with ALL the mess inside!!  
Fun, easy...even the 20 year old got in on the creativity - 
his idea to do a green & red one together.  
See my pinterest inspiration here!
 

This one was 'me' inspired!
 While I had the glitter mess all over the kitchen, I decided to glitter the icicle ornaments that I found at Hobby Lobby.  I just put modge podge on the outside 3/4 or so of the ornament...
 
 ...sprinkled with glitter...
 ...and sprinkled some more...
 and there you have it!
 A SpArKly new ornament!

 I may have to go to Hobby Lobby & see if they have anymore of these ornaments.  
I love these!
 
 I <3 glitter!
 What's the bottom row of your tree for???  Drying ornaments!!  LOL!!



 

 So, what have you been crafting?  
I'm diving back into the craft room now...
I'll let you know when the next project is done!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I've got my kiddie crafts lined up and waiting...you know I'll be posting pics on fb :)

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!