Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cotton Bowl Bound!!

We have Never been to a Bowl game before.
So, when K-State was doing well, we decided...if they go to Texas...
we ARE going!!  This week we headed to Dallas!!
Started out at o'dark thirty Thursday morning


Stopped at the Belle Plaine McDonald's K-State South Campus for some breakfast...
So Fun...Wildcat Fan cheering to us through the Drive-thru window!!  LOL!!
Saw some really interesting vehicles...
Could not get a picture of the most interesting vehicle...because I was driving.
Camper, pulling a box trailer ...do you have that pictured in your head?
Ok...then on TOP of the box trailer there was a ...wait for it...
BOAT. On. A. Boat Trailer with No wheels!!!!!
We all wondered...how did he get that UP there?!
I really wish you could have seen it!
It was a great visual of REDNECK!
Getting Close!!
Yup...just drove over the road we were on...so freaky seeing a plane go right over you!
Even got a shot of the window washers!
Preston thought this was Heaven...he would love to be a pilot!
Preston was a little giddy after lunch...his comments were keeping us in stitches!
Said this looked like a sombrero!
There were planes everywhere in the sky!!  Wouldn't want to be an air traffic controller here!
Can you see it?
     Just over the Horizon?
          DaLLaS CoWbOy StAdiuM!!
Our hotel...was just down the street about a mile or so...
The K-State Pep Rally was at the Texas Rangers Ballpark...more on that in the next post.
Nice trip down...gorgeous weather,
so many KSU vehicles...all honking and waving
 at each other like we have known each other for years!  
Bill Snyder is right...we are all Family!!  
Go Cats!  E.M.A.W.!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie
    I`m over here in the uk and found your blog by chance. Just to let you know that I love it!!
    Pleassse keep posting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy!
      I'm so glad that you are enjoying the blog! Wow, the UK...amazing! I love 'meeting' new people from all over the country and now, the world!! I'll keep posting, hope you continue to like it! Lots coming up on what I made for Christmas!
      Hugs!
      Terrie

      Delete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!