Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Old Galveston Square

So many cool things to see in Old Galveston Square...
               Loved this life-size chess set!
We were really hoping to eat here...but they were closed.
Isn't it a cute name for a Mexican Restaurant?
We were going to bring the boys back here and see how many of us 
we could stuff in the phone booth...
but we forgot!
Lauren & I headed over to Fisherman's Wharf to see if there was a place for dinner while the boys finished their tour of the oil rig.

This was across the street...had to take this picture for my dad!
We decided to try Willie G's...great choice!  Everyone loved their dinner!
The views from the restaurant were great too!



This guy is all Kansas farmboy...we were in 'fish' country... and he got the chicken. :)


John spotted dolphins!  They had seen them from the oil rig and were hoping they would still be around for Lauren & I to see.
Have you ever seen pelicans fish?  Survey...
Swoop.....
Dive,
 and Enjoy!!!!
Wonder if these little guys are what they are after?


Oil rig that the boys toured...

Up next...Pelicans, boats & birds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!