Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Boats, Pelicans & Palm Trees

I LoVe all the fishing boats at a dock.  The stories they could tell...
This pelican kept posing for me.
What movie does this pose remind you of?
This pose wasn't quite so pretty...was he sticking his tongue out at me??
Nice name for a boat, don't you think Karen?
Birds on a wire...birds everywhere!
If we had seen this before Lauren was born...
she may have had a different middle name.
This is one of my favorite pics from vacation...


I thought these palm trees looked interesting.
But, really...I like ALL palm trees, because it means I'm near the ocean.
Had to stop to add to the keychain & magnet collections.
Preston thought we should get this for his bedroom door.
Have to confess...we could have used this shirt 
a few times at the beginning of the trip!
Next up, Preston...Jet Skis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!