:(
Seriously sad day...I hate my last moments on the beach.
I LOVE the beach so much and get to be on one so little...
just makes me sad not to know when I will return to one.
There just aren't too many of them in Kansas...
well, NONE actually. Not REAL Beaches anyway...
But while I'm here...I will enjoy and stash away every sight & sound!
I started the day equipped...as I did everyday.
Beach bag, book, magazines, ipod, water & camera.
The usual set-up
Relaxed hubba
This is the closest that we got to any seashells on this beach.
You would see nothing along the shore...
and then all of a sudden after a wave washed over...
there were a ton of these guys trying to bury themselves back in the sand.
Green glitter for the beach!
Searching for ships in the distance...and watching pelicans dive for dinner.
The kids headed back to the beach house to clean up and pack.
I couldn't bring myself to leave...
hubba stayed with me.
I was out here all morning and from 3:15 to 8:15...
I was bound and determined to get as much beach time as I could!
I finished my second book of the week.
These sand crabs are really small compared to the ones on St. George Island.
enjoy the beach are drawing to a close.
I leave it in the hands of the birds...
...the tides coming in and going out...
I started the day equipped...as I did everyday.
Beach bag, book, magazines, ipod, water & camera.
The usual set-up
Relaxed hubba
This is the closest that we got to any seashells on this beach.
You would see nothing along the shore...
and then all of a sudden after a wave washed over...
there were a ton of these guys trying to bury themselves back in the sand.
Green glitter for the beach!
Searching for ships in the distance...and watching pelicans dive for dinner.
The kids headed back to the beach house to clean up and pack.
I couldn't bring myself to leave...
hubba stayed with me.
I was out here all morning and from 3:15 to 8:15...
I was bound and determined to get as much beach time as I could!
I finished my second book of the week.
These sand crabs are really small compared to the ones on St. George Island.
LoVeD this shower! Took my last shower here,
in the cool brrrreeze of the night.
Little chilly, but really refreshing.
Showering & listening to the ocean...nothing better!
The sun is setting and the moments I have left toenjoy the beach are drawing to a close.
I leave it in the hands of the birds...
...the tides coming in and going out...
...the sun rising and setting everyday...
So long...for now...my home away from home.






Absolutely have loved every picture and thought you have put into this! Makes me want to go to the beach and lose myself in the waves. Thank you sooooo much!
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures and especially your green glitter toe nail polish! We seem to be kindred spirits since I am wearing Coral Fever! lol Looks like you had a wonderful vacation. Blessings!
ReplyDelete