You know, it's all about your perspective...
Two people can look at the same scene...
and they can each see things differently.
It depends on where your focus is...doesn't it?
Factor in your life experiences...
and you can each see things totally different!
My friend & I got together last Friday and took a stroll
around our fair city...town?
Again...I guess it depends on your perspective on where you have lived.
I played with all different lenses on this photo walk.
These were with my canon 60mm macro lens.
I wasn't going to plant any flowers at home this year,
but seeing all the beautiful color...
and the fact that my daylilies died...
prompted me to go and buy some.
I don't know what these are or were...
but I had a lot of fun playing with my focal point
and my depth of field.
After a delish lunch at Cool Beans,
we headed out to Dillon Nature Center.
LOVE the little turtle on the end!
Still quite a few butterflies in the area!
There are all kinds of brass statues around the nature center.
Do you see the turtle on the end?
I thought it was fake...his shell was so shiny!
I was WRONG!
He mooned us on his way in the pond!
I could do this every day!
I love taking pictures!!
Can't wait to do it again!!
Any one want to join us next time??!!!


















Had such a good day...learning just how much we have in common. Looking forward to another outing! Thanks for a great (much needed) day!
ReplyDelete