Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hayden Daylilies...

We got to spend a few days with this guy & his momma this week.
He's kept me busy...and I LOVED it!
Cracks me up when he does this!
Can you eat your toes???
Who wouldn't love to see these smiling blue eyes everyday?!
And those teeth!!
My kids got teeth early, but not like this!
He's working on the top 4 now...all at once!!
My in-laws got some daylilies from a breeder in Manhattan last year.
He hadn't named them yet and told them that they could name them.
They decided that they would wait and name them after their 1st great-grandbaby.
They gave us and John & Lauren some of the plants too.




This is the Hayden Daylily...
And this is Hayden with his daylily...
Can you see his 'chicklets'?
Seriously...I can see why this kid is hurting so much!
It was hard to get smiles out of him...
he kept making these funny faces all week.
And spitting because he teeth hurt...poor guy.
Here he is exploring 'his' flower.
Nice, gentle touch...

So, what does that feel like?! 
Not quite so gentle...
Poor flower!  
LOL!!
Flower tells a story doesn't it?
Here is his little wrinkle face.
Imagine him making a sound moving air in & out of his mouth...

His momma can make him smile!
You can see his love for her!
Makes my heart smile!
Thanks for the visit!
So glad that your flower cooperated and bloomed while you were here!
He can turn our world upside down...
in a good way...
very quickly!
LOVE spending time with him, his momma & daddy!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the poor little fellow with all those teeth erupting! I loved the pictures of him being gentle with the flower....then not so much. Ha! I also appreciate how our grandkids can make us look at the world through their fascinating explorations. We lead a blessed life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His teeth are finally in! And he's now officially crawling!
      I too appreciate seeing the world fresh & new through their eyes.
      I remember the feeling with my own kids...thought it was gone forever.
      Nice to have it back!
      You are so right...we lead a very blessed life!
      We serve a very generous God!

      Delete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!