maybe some totally random photos too! :)
I love seeing where 'people' that read my blog are from....and how they get here.
Today...someone got to my blog by googling 'dead cricket'.
Really?! I thought that was so funny!
That is what I get for putting a picture of a dead cricket on one of my posts!!
I'm having a lot of fun playing with my Fisheye Lens!
We had a LOT of butterflies in our area a few weeks ago...
They were EvErY WhErE!!
I have a lot to learn about taking photos & editing them,
but...
I think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
And if I like the picture....
that is what is important!
I will continue to take classes, read about photography...
and most importantly...
Practice...
Practice,
Practice...This is one of those ornery turkeys that like to make huge messes in the yard...
and tear up some plants!
Here's Lookin' at you Kid!
Do your feathers ever get ruffled?
Mine have been ruffled a lot lately...
I'm trying to keep it under control.
It's hard when you are hurt, frustrated & angry.
One also has to be careful not to puff one's chest...
Pride goeth before a fall, right?!
Wonder if he will be back with his harem anytime soon?
I told you I've been having fun with my fisheye lens...
Crazy right?
Nice way to show a whole room though.
Hope you enjoyed the random photos...and some random thoughts that went along with them...
Hot & windy (again!) here...spent the day helping the son-in-law paint his shed.
Well, Randy did anyway. I got to play with the grand-one.
And go for 3 walks...and play with him in the pool for the first time!
No pics...I don't have my card tonight. I'll upload tomorrow!















No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!