Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Botanica Beauty

The Hubs & I took a trip to Botanica on April Fool's Day.
Tons of gorgeous flowers...no foolin'!!
We were at the tail end of the tulips though...still pretty.
Enjoy!!










 Do you ever feel like this tulip...alone in a crowd.
Or maybe you stand out in a crowd?



 Do you see how special it is when you stand out?
You are unique...different from the rest.
Reminds me of how God wants us to stand out from the rest of the world.



 Towards the back and to the right...
Is this wonderful kids area.
 This is another reason why I don't want to grow up!
Kids area...Fun!!

 I seriously want this in my backyard over my patio!!
Seriously!!
 It was hot and I was tired...
so we only went into the kids area a little bit.
I wanted to save some 'new' things for me to see next year...
when we take the grandson!





  As I said...
it was hot and we wanted...
 you guessed it!
A cherry limeade....
 from Sonic!
Nothing quenches my thirst on a hot day in spring like a taste of summer to come!
 And for those of you who are friends with me on facebook...
You remember the 'honking tree' post?
Here it is in all it's, um glory?
Have a great weekend!
I'm off to 'shadow' a photographer at my first wedding! 
Woot, Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!