So Many things to blog about...so little time and energy!
I will have to blog my 'Grandma' story soon...but seriously so sleepy.
It's been a crazy, but AmAziNgLy AWESOME week!
The little guy had to spend some time on the bili bed...silly jaundice.
When you have something this cute to keep your arms busy...
blogging just doesn't seem important.
He isn't always this happy...dealing with a little colic. Poor thing...and poor parents.
So Hard on parents when your baby is crying and you have tried everything.
Grandma gets to go and hold him while momma does some sleeping tomorrow. :)
And I get to look at his cute fingers and toes....I love entertaining and so enjoyed treating all of them to a simple home-cooked meal.
LOVED it!!
(And the leftovers mean I don't have to cook for a few days!! Bonus!! More time for Grandbaby!!)So that means holding this little guy instead of cooking! YES!!
Isn't that hat just the cutest?!
Until next time...I'm going to go and get some sleep, spend some time rocking a baby ...
and of course, hopefully take tons more pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!