I finally did it...I bit the bullet and requested an invitation on Pinterest.
I know, I need something else techie to do right?
I'm always trying new things that have to do with electronics...
it's one of the things that my hubba has said he likes about me.
That I will just jump in with both feet and try to figure things out.
Most of the time it works out...
I have been known to accidentally delete a modem,
but we don't need to talk about that....do we?
I LOVE Pinterest!!
I search for things on the internet on 3 different computers and
have ideas stored on all 3 of them...so when I wanted to find a file...
it wasn't always that easy!
Pinterest makes it super simple...to search for and save ideas that you find other places.
And it really doesn't take a lot of your time...
that is unless you spend your time researching all day for quiet book ideas.
But, I'm not implying that I did that today or anything...
Request an invitation on Pinterest...
and join me in storing all of those great ideas from the internet in one place!
Follow me and see what I like...
and I would love to follow you and see what interests you!
I love sharing the ideas that I find!!
HaPpY Pinning!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!