I heart Harley Day!!!
We had an even more exciting reason to love it this year...
Randy's Mom got to ride on a Harley into the stadium.
I think they were excited to go and find the bike and the driver...
we could hardly keep up with them. :)
He is a true KSU fan! Had surgery a few weeks before this...and made it through the game!
Don't think this biker was a Tiger or a Jayhawk fan...
Spit-shined and ready to go!!
Ok...not a Harley, but I want this on my car!
Too bad Marilyn didn't have this hat!
These are 2 of my favorite...
Aren't these cute?!
Two random guys...
I love seeing all the footballs being tossed in the parking lot!
We headed over to the BBQ for lunch...
Call Hall Ice Cream...need I say more?
Ron knew a good photo-op when it came along!
SWEET Ride...
Ron's girlfriend is a Tiger fan...she couldn't bear to see it on the ground.
She had to give it a little love.
Always fun when the cheerleaders...
and Marching Band...
make their way across the parking lot...
Trumpets and drums are my favorites!!!
Driver/Rider meeting...Where's Marilyn? ...
Kind of like Where's Waldo!! LOL
Marilyn's pin...This is our friend Lonnie...his daughter rode with him and they were 2 in front of Marilyn.
Time to get on the cycle...
WooHoo...she made it!
Always fun watching the jumbo-tron and seeing how the students dressed up for the game.
Lots of pink for breast cancer awareness month!
I get goosebumps every time the marching band takes the field...
Willie leads the pack into the stadium!!
There is Marilyn...under the goal post.It was hard to see her when she was in front of us.
Waving to the crowd...she found Kim in there somewhere!!
Lonnie & his daughter are in the corner...
Willie leads the crowd!!!
Marilyn has left the stadium...
It was crazy weather at the game...rained...or should I say spritzed...then it would stop...
then it would start up again so you had to put your hood up...and then stop...
seriously annoying!
But, we won the game...so it didn't matter!
Marilyn & Nelson were in a box...right above 'Switzer'.
Willie-of-All-Trades...he led the band too!!
Not sure what kind of crazy yoga position this is...
It was another great time at the Bill Snyder Family Stadium!!
Hope the Cats can win tomorrow!!
Time for another Sunflower Showdown!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!