Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Did you know?

Did you know that you can love someone instantly?
Love them as deeply as you do your spouse or children?
I do now...



The love for him began as soon as I knew he existed.
And it grew over the past few months...as he grew in his momma.
The love increased when I saw a snippet of a sonogram...
And it exploded the minute I saw him.

Thank You God for this gift, this miracle of life.
Our family is BleSseD!!

1 comment:

  1. Terrie - what you wrote is so totally right on target! You just can't explain it to someone that hasn't experienced it! You'll also find out that this unconditional love of yours is also much more relaxed and fun loving that the love you had for your kids. While you may "worry" about them, it's still different, because you are not responsible for their day to day life. You are responsible for the love, fun, and all the good memories. Enjoy every minute with this little guy, and all the little ones to come!

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!