Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Oliver...

 

My nephew was in a musical for the past few weekends.  He has been practicing for months with all the others involved.  I couldn't wait to go and see him in action!!  It was a very cute musical and I can't wait to see him in the next one!!  Here are a few highlights of the night I was there for Oliver...






 It was fun to see several of our friends in the musical also...
Lynn Black (far left) and all 3 of her children were in this too!
God has blessed them with vocal and artistic talent...
I love that they share it with others on Sunday morning and with the community!


 McPherson has an historic opera house.
There have been many $$$ spent to restore it over the past few years.
It is really beautiful inside.  McPherson is lucky to have something like this!

 Yes, the extra charge on the ticket is something that is complained about, 
but it allows the community a place to hone their talents 
and share it with others.











 I videoed a little bit of the opening and closing...enjoy!
I've tried to download a higher quality video, but it didn't work.  
So if you watch this on full screen, it will be a bit blurry.  
Sorry...don't know what I did wrong.               

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Was an amazing show, Paige misses it already! Can't wait for next summer to see what they are going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie Thanks for sharing! And I Loved seeing the short clip..it was a great show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed them! I heard that they may be doing another one in the fall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute!!!
    i wish i would've known....we would've made the trip.

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!