Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day One in Pictures...

So, what do you do when you are in the car for hours and you can't read & forgot your knitting?  You play with your new camera...that, btw, takes some pretty decent pics out of the window of a car moving 75 mph down the road.  (Not speeding...new speed limit!)

Here are some of the sights I captured on Day 1...

Our Vacation Planner & Navigator

Do you think they like dogs??
Saw lots of this...
Since we had to take two cars...I did a lot of looking in the mirror to check on the other car...

Praying for rain...anywhere!
Definitely coming back to Bricktown with the Hubby

Didn't see as much of this as I thought we would
But we did see a LOT of tire shrapnel on the side of the roads
Smoke from a fire...and saw lots of signs warning of fire danger everywhere
I love looking at the changing landscape as we drive down the road.  
God's world is a masterpiece!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!