Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Monday, June 11, 2012

April flowers

I'm so behind on downloading pictures!
These pics are from April 30th...
I was playing with my 60mm macro lens in my in-laws backyard.
Enjoy some spring flower photos...
I loved these iris'...both the pink...
...and the purple!




Butterfly wings tell a story, don't they?
This one looks a little battered...
Peonies...
one of my favorite flowers!


I really, REALLY need to get some of these for our yard!

Just look at all the layers of beauty!!
What is not to love??




I have flower envy...
I think I need more perennials in my yard!
Spring flowers seemed to bloom really early this year!
Always fun to capture them with the camera
so we can enjoy them anytime!!

Have a great Monday!!
Oh, and HaPpY BIRtHDaY to my Dad!!!
You can read my tribute to him here from last year!
And since he's one year older...
I will add one more pic of him.
Playing with his great grandson on Mother's Day.
Love these guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!