I'm still here...
I haven't felt like blogging.
Not because I don't have some fun pics to share,
but because...
I just haven't been in the best of moods.
There are things going on that I'm not at liberty to talk about right now.
And I was taught...'if you don't have anything nice to say,
then don't say anything at all'...thus my silence.
Enjoy these photos of the lilly we gave my step-mother for Mother's Day.
They were beautiful from every angle.
I had a lot of fun playing with a new macro lens for my camera.
Just like my life, the photos aren't perfect.
Some may be a little blurry, some too dark...
but it is still beautiful.
So, that is how I'm trying to see my life right now.
It's not all perfect, smiley and happy...
but, it is still beautiful.
At least, I'm trying to make Beauty from Ashes...
Some days are easier than others.
I'm trying to remain open to possibilities, flexible & positive...
I've been in this position before and I'm trying to remember
all the lessons God taught me then.
I've been keeping myself busy.
Working on the quilt for my friend and
baby bedding for friend's twins that will be here soon.
Which reminds me...I need to take some pics of that!
Because I'm sure some will want to see it!
:)
Besides, it's been tooooooo hot to be outside.
Seriously...Kansas has been the hot spot of the nation?!
Whatever happened to the desert??
I'm praying that just like this flower...
every angle of this situation will turn out beautiful.
It's hard to trust God sometimes...
that HE knows best.
But, sometimes...that's the best place to be in...
because HE loves us MORE than we will every know
and has the best in store for us!
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord...Jeremiah 29:11-14a
Been thinking about you. Hope God grants you clarity and peace with these matters. I miss seeing you.
ReplyDeletePraying for you Terrie and thank you for sharing your pictures.
ReplyDelete