I told you, I'm really behind on downloading pictures!
Before everyone got to our house for lunch,
I took some pictures of these beautiful flowers!
Playing with my macro lens again!
This is one of my favorites...
I made this wreath for Lauren for Mother's Day.
This one for my front door...
and this one for my back door.
It was inspired from a few that I've seen on Pinterest!!
I always like to see 'Grandpa' get down on the floor and play with the little guy!
Can you tell that he was teething?
Always chewing on something.
:)
HaPpY MoThEr'S DaY!!
Thank goodness...he did his laundry.
This was Lauren's rocking chair when she was a little girl.
I couldn't wait to get a picture of him in it!
How do you like the teeth marks on the top of the chair?
They are from his momma...he is not the guilty party, yet.
Maybe someday he will put his own marks on it...
I love this picture of the two of them...
Momma & son on Mother's Day!
He is just the right height for our windows...and we have a lot of them.
Pretty soon...he will be pulling himself up to look out.
Right now, mom is there to support him.
Looks like Grandma should invest in some Windex! LOL!!
The guys...pre-dinner chatting outside while Randy grilled.
I will spare him the embarrassment of the photo I have of him grilling.
He couldn't find his grill apron and was using an old towel.
We need to find that apron!
He didn't want to wear one of my flowery ones...go figure!
While the boys played ball in the backyard...
The rest of us headed out for a post-dinner walk.
It was a nice day and we were hoping it would put the little guy asleep...
No such luck...wide awake and ready to play with great-grandpa!
...or eat his toes.
I love seeing him play with the toys that his momma & uncle played with!
Looks like the orange cookie is tastier!
See honey....
wasn't it worth it to store those toys all these years??!
Surely I'm not the only one to keep my kids' toys for their kids to play with!
Happy Tuesday!!
I'm off to play with the grandson!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!