Thanks to our Wonderful Travel Agent...(aka Randy's brother!!)...
we were in walking distance to the pep rally & the game.
The walk was much appreciated after our 7 hour drive to Dallas!
I'm not quite sure how they did it, but the KSU staff secured
the Texas Rangers Stadium for our pep rally.
Nice crowd!! Lot's of Purple!!
Saw this bus while we were waiting to get in...
wish hubba let me write on our car windows like this...
We tried...we really did. There were over 25,000 purple peeps there for the pep rally!!
Our travel agent...capturing me, capturing him!
Yep, in that huge crowd of purple...spotted my friend with the gov'na!
I want a wildcat head like this!
Can you imagine the fun he has being Willie?!
Technology sure is changing reporting these days...
crazy isn't it?
Coke & K-State...two of my favorite things! :)
My dear friend found me too!! It was so funny!
I can't believe how many times we ran into each other!!
I must say...I did NOT wear purple this day.
I wore my pink wildcat...but as I told my friends...I wasn't the ONLY one!!
Besides...our group was much easier to find in the crowds,
all they had to do was find my pink shirt!!
E.M.A.W.!!!
I spy! Clearly intent on listening to Coach Snyder!!
Okay, this was so funny...at least I thought so.
Not the fact that they are re-doing the West Stadium,
but the fact that everyone was whooping & hollering
while they rolled out the plans and designs..
and when they mentioned that it will cost $75 million dollars...
could have heard a cricket chirping!
Suddenly...not so exciting!!
LOVED that the team came out recording their experience!
So excited and happy for them!
There is the QB...Cooooolllliiinnnnn Klllleeeiiiiiiinnnnnn!!!
Did that sound like the KSU announcer in your head?
It did mine... lol
Coach of the Year...Bill Snyder!!!!
Terence Newman, clap, clap, clap clap clap
Terence Newman clap, clap, clap clap clap!!!
Coach Snyder with his staff.
The coach to Bill's left is Dana Dimel.
I went to school with him in college.
He dated and later married a girl from my dorm.
She and several others of us used to prank each other...good times!
Hard as I tried to get our whole crew in the shot...just didn't happen.
Was really fun to see some of Randy's relatives from California!!
We considered this a great way to end the night...
This should be considered cruel and unusual punishment...
Making us wait for our table...
and forcing us to drool all over the cheesecakes...
just sitting there looking pretty in the display case!
Have you been to a Cheesecake Factory?
Their menus are like books!
Seriously!! They are like 40+ pages long!
When you don't live near one, there really is no decisions to be made.
I always have...sweet corn tamale cakes
Preston went for the crispy crab wontons...super yummy!!
And he ate them before I could snap a pic of their yumminess!!!
I ordered these the first time I went to a Cheesecake Factory.
Stuffed Chicken Tortillas....yum!
Once I ordered something else, good but just not my Stuffed Chicken Tortillas.
So, I don't bother with the book...these are on page 10.
There is always plenty leftover for the next days' lunch. :)
I rarely get cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory...
except in the summer...
Mango Key Lime.
Tart & delish!!
Up next...
The KSU Tailgate!!









No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!