1. Working on taxes isn't all bad, when you find $100 in cash accidentally filed with receipts...that makes working on tax prep kind of fun!!!
2. Watching the grandson for the afternoon is way more fun when he doesn't cry for an hour!
3. I will miss being a Bible study leader, more importantly, I will miss my small group...but it will have it's advantages...see #2!!
4. When you have a set-back, sometimes it's worse than the original injury!
5. Sometimes when you think you are doing the right thing...it turns around and bites you in the bum.
Let's hope there are some lessons learned. Hoping for a better week! So far it's not starting out too positive...things have to look up from here, right?!
Oh man, if I'd known you had loose cash laying around, I would have volunteered to sit with you while you did your taxes. Hee hee! I used to find cash in the pocket of my coat the first time I put it on when winter approached. A lovely surprise indeed! Blessings for a better week!
ReplyDeleteHaha!! I bet I would have had a lot of visitors if they knew that! Would have loved the company...been a little quiet here. We've found money in coat pockets and jeans before too! I always check pockets before I donate clothes to GoodWill!! Would love to sit and chat about our grandbabies, being Grandmas, Bible studies... Tax prep is done so the week is starting to look up! Thanks!!
ReplyDelete