To Celebrate their birthdays they took all their kids to Branson.
We drove on the Historic Route 66 part of the way...
All I could think of was a blue convertible from the 50's...
Why blue? I have no idea...
I love fields of wind turbines!!
I kept thinking of a 50's blue convertible when we were on Route 66...
Why Blue? I have to idea...
Why Blue? I have to idea...
Loved thinking of the 'simpler' life from the 50's & 60's...
it was simpler wasn't it?
Less technology...so people had to be intentional to get together....face to face.
Colors were so pretty!!Not the greatest shots through the windshield...but pretty none the less.
We are getting closer to Branson...you think? So many Billboards!!
We are definitely NOT in Kansas anymore...we opted out and shopped instead...
Sorry Yakov!!
Randy went for a fishing weekend with some work people a few years ago...
no wonder he raved...it's pretty down here!
Up next...shopping & Christmas??!! It's not even ThanKsGivinG!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!