but for now, minus the having to dust, vacuum, get groceries and do laundry...cause we WEREN'T raptured...we had a great weekend!
Got to spend some quality time with 2 of our nephews....T1 is a huge weather buff, so he & I enjoyed these storm clouds. (Didn't realize they would be deadly at the time. 1 killed in Reading that night.)
I loved laying on the ground and watching clouds as a child. Seeing what I could 'see' in them. What do you see in these clouds?
There was lots of laughing, rolling down hills (them, NOT me!),
some Tropical Sno (Yum!!), Guess which one is Aunt Terrie's...
Strawberry Margarita, Designated driver version! And of course, we have to see if our tongues change color!!
making glow-in-the-dark chalk,
It was really cool...a little pricey for the amount of chalk you make, but T2 & I had a blast with it!
playing hopscotch with glow-in-the-dark chalk,
a little photo shoot with Aunt Terrie,
This is what you get when you ask boys to be silly. Brotherly Love...Can you see it?
good food and grilling with Uncle Randy...one had a brat for the first time and one ate a blueberry without knowing it!
We even made french toast kabobs (which I saw here and here last week...so proud of myself that I finally figured out how to do links! It's the small things, people, that make me happy!) for breakfast!
And we got to play a little Wii,...I beat the small one in Wii Resort Sports 100 pin bowling once! He beat us the next two games...and we even did some Michael Jackson Experience on the Wii! Aunt Terrie's still got it...DEFinitely NO pics of that! LOL!!
did some jumping off of the retaining wall (only because Aunt Terrie asked them to for fun, they don't usually do this!)
We headed out to see where Cousin Preston works...they were doing a special project on Sunday. We couldn't actually see Preston, but they did get a close up of where he works...only the longest grain elevator in the world! The boys looked pee-wee compared to that elevator!
These boys have always LOVED Trains!
and finally...got to see some Prairie Dogs on our way to meet Mom & Dad for lunch...
They are soooo cute, until they are in Your yard!
After the boys went home with mom & dad, we relaxed in these chairs...(when we lived in McPherson and had a pond with a deck, Preston called them our add-um-onto-your-deck chairs!)...with the newspaper for Randy & a new fiction book for me! It was
These made a G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S backdrop!
But, it just isn't a perfect weekend unless you have lemonade come out your nose! (Sorry, no picture of that either!) Yup...the young one made me laugh at supper on Saturday and lemonade came out my nose....I haven't done that in years! Here's hoping someone makes lemonade come out of your nose soon!













No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!