Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Monday, September 26, 2011

'Grand' Excitement

So, the wait is probably 2 weeks or LESS!  My bag isn't packed, the projects aren't all done...and I'm getting excited...nervous excited!  And I'm NOT even the mother!  LOL!!

Today, I got to see a glimpse of my grand-one in a sonogram video!  It's less than 10 seconds long...but I'm in LOVE already!  Gpa-to-be & I think that it looks like our daughter.  My prediction is lots of dark hair...just like our daughter.  I can hardly contain my excitement by just seeing this glimpse into our future filled with some chubby little cheeks.

I'll soon be holding this new life.  And taking dozens, hundreds...okay probably thousands of pictures!! A part of our legacy...the hope for the future.  I'm amazed at what God does...and it's only the beginning!

Soon, I will know the gender, the name and the personality will begin to emerge.  This creation that God has made.  I will cry.  I will marvel.  I Will cry.  I will wonder...oh...and I will cry.  Happy Tears...tears full of joy & hope for this wee one.  And I will pray...just like I've been praying all along.  For a safe delivery for both our daughter and baby.  For a healthy baby.  For the life that this child will just be starting.  A life that I pray will be filled with the fruits of the Spirit...love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

So, Jelly Bean...if you could wait until Gma gets her to-do list done that would be great!  If not, oh well...what was it that Scarlett said?  'I'll think about that tomorrow!'


 For you created my inmost being; 
                         you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Psalm 139:13

1 comment:

  1. Aww Terrie ! I love this ! Grandbabies are the BEST ! It's so amazing how the Lord arranges our generations and lives, and we love them before we even know them ! Will be praying for mama and the birth................and can't wait to see pictures. Hugs ! (Love this blog too !)

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!