Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fore...

Four friends...Fore fun...on the Fourth
Enough 4's four ya?
It was the first gorgeous day all summer.
I suggested my hubba go and golf.
Then I had the brilliant idea to invite my friend and her hubba.
Golfing for them...Chatting for us!
Win...Win!!
Of course, it goes without saying...picture taking for me!
And they're off!!

We just couldn't keep the boys from playing in the sand...
He had quite the tricky shot here...I must say!

Like I said...they just wouldn't quit playing in the sand. :)


Flowers! Yeah...I missed a few shots from the tees 'cause I was shooting flowers!
This was a great shot...he hit Eric's ball on top of the green!
Nice tee holder...
And the day just wouldn't be complete without Eric hassling me..
I thought he was saying 'quiet please'...
but NO...it was K-A-N-S-A-S #1...
whatever. 
: ")
That's what he gets for giving me a hard time... 
Karma...

Golf course was really pretty at sunset!
Acknowledging his fans...
...him too!


I always like this hole...
lots of rolling hills and valleys.

Can you find his ball in this shot?
I had to enlarge it on my camera to find it.
The next picture shows the ball's trajectory...

I love this shot!  
Sun was going down and I was at the bottom of the hill.
I missed seeing it, but they said that his ball went around the rim of the hole...
and didn't go in. :(
This was his 'awww' reaction!
Boys will be boys...playing in the sand still...
Lining up for the big finish!
We had a great evening...
Men golfing, 
Women chatting, scoring, heckling, cheering...
And let's just say...there was as much chatting in the mens cart as there was in the women's.
Four friends...lots of fun & fellowship!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Nice pics friend...Eric loved the shots too..what a fun day!!!Great memories..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!