These are the only two pics I took with my camera right before the wedding started.
I don't take pics during the wedding.
Being a photographer, I know how irritating it is to have cell phones and
cameras ruin your shots that you have been paid to take.
I also have learned to live in the moment and enjoy where I am
and what I'm seeing with my own eyes.
The decorations were simple and elegant.
Chris & Morgan were surrounded by friends and family...
there to witness the beginning of their life as a married couple.
Let's move on to the reception...
...and get ready to CeLeBrAtE!!
Games...great idea to let all enjoy the wonderful spring weather!
I saw several out there enjoying themselves!
Guests starting to enter the reception and catching up with friends and family...
I love seeing Pam's side of the family...
that we may only get to see at these types of special occasions!
And seeing family that we don't get to see very often...
I had to put the camera down for a minute so I could have a little Iowa popcorn!
YUM!
I know a 4 year old who was wearing a large hat
while playing around!
I never made it out to take any pics of others taking pics...
Well, that one ended up in a cat...
It was really nice to see so many enjoying the outdoor area
visiting and catching up.
Three pretty girls!
Gramma just can't resist this chunky monkey!
Who, btw, is walking and slimming down all the time!
I think she'll be in this size clothes for awhile...
Gramma is gonna start sewing!
I just loved those apple blossoms!
So simple...yet so beautiful!
Pam catching up with family.
It's always so hard it seems to talk with all the people at the wedding as long as you'd like to...
But, it's always so nice to see them and catch up a little!
I thought this pic was a little humorous when I came across it...
Waiting for the Bridal Party to arrive!
Ah...it's over and we can breathe!
And smile for one more picture!
Beautiful Wedding...Wonderful Reception!
Well done, you two!!
Here come the guests of honor and their entourage...
Grandma & Grandpa Greene...
two very special people we've come to know and love also!
Sorry...no video to show the dance moves each couple did as they entered...
One of those times, you just had to be there.
The Bride & Groom have arrived!
Hard to tell what these two were talking about...
anything from what's for dinner, gummy worms or what a great job he did with the rings.
Thumbs Up for the DeZorzi's!!
:)
:)
Have I said how much I loved her flowers?
I've never seen some of these before.
Simple & Elegant
Siblings and outlaws...as Grandpa Dale called them...
Honoring Chris' Grandparents
Here's a close-up of the cross that they used as their unity symbol.
Dinner Menu...
Delish Dessert!!
Another Grandma with her Grand...
Thanks and touching words for the couple...
Toasts from Dads are always special!
Siblings sharing and toasting...
...always bring out a laugh and a tear or two.
Thanks and Laughter from the couple!
Let the dancing commence!
It's hard to get great pics with no flash.
And I don't use flash at a wedding if I'm not the photographer.
I refuse to mess up his shots...
My photos are more for me to tell the story...
remember the memory.
It's hard to get great pics with no flash.
And I don't use flash at a wedding if I'm not the photographer.
I refuse to mess up his shots...
My photos are more for me to tell the story...
remember the memory.
Although, every once in awhile...
I get lucky.
I get lucky.
Father and Daughter...
such a special relationship.
such a special relationship.
Mother and Son relationships are pretty special too!
Friends...
miles may separate them,
but their hearts are all still connected!
miles may separate them,
but their hearts are all still connected!
Friendships that last a lifetime are the Best.
Family!
Quite the legacy for the women in this family.
A different kind of family...
but family none the less!
but family none the less!
Mother and Son...
aka...the first responder.
:)
aka...the first responder.
:)
I LOVED watching these two dance the night away!
Their first dance was so Happy!
They were dancing on air!
Their first dance was so Happy!
They were dancing on air!
These two...are tooo cute!!
Loved the pics of them!!
We don't get to see enough of them!
We don't get to see enough of them!
Special hugs...
Grandma and Granddaughter #2!
We missed you Isaak!!
These two beautiful ladies!
One became a Grandma and one became an Aunt on this day!
From the looks of it...
You'd think they both became aunts!
One became a Grandma and one became an Aunt on this day!
From the looks of it...
You'd think they both became aunts!
Dad & Daughter...
tearing up the dance floor!
tearing up the dance floor!
They still got it!
Friends...
so nice to be surrounded by those you love and care for on special days!
so nice to be surrounded by those you love and care for on special days!
Morgan's gathering the single ladies!
Who's up next?
Ready Ladies???
Ready Ladies???
Sincere appreciation for a lifelong friend for helping make their day extra special!
Since they were all spruced up...
and all three boys were together...
and all three boys were together...
I had to capture a few family shots!
Brothers...
the stories they can tell!
the stories they can tell!
Someone's had enough party...
Honeymoon Tip jar is filling up!
The dance floor was well used!!
So fun to see everyone having a great time!
Even these two in the kitchen!
They were just too cute!
I love capturing real moments!
The Get-Away Car!
Nice ride!!
Nice ride!!
Here they come!
All ready to go out and embrace their new life together!
Joy, adventure, love, friendship
new jobs, new homes...
new jobs, new homes...
...it all awaits them!
Enjoy your future Morgan & Chris!
You've had a wonderful beginning!
Thanks for letting us all be a part of it...
Big or Small...it's been a joy!
Enjoy your future Morgan & Chris!
You've had a wonderful beginning!
Thanks for letting us all be a part of it...
Big or Small...it's been a joy!
And just like that...
the months of planning...
it's over.
But we're still having fun!
Look at that face!
She's got everything to smile about!
She's meeting her Grandbaby tomorrow!!
the months of planning...
it's over.
But we're still having fun!
Look at that face!
She's got everything to smile about!
She's meeting her Grandbaby tomorrow!!
Back in the boxes...
to be loaded in the truck.
They served their purpose well.
to be loaded in the truck.
They served their purpose well.
Not a trace of what happened here today...
Nothing but the JOY in our Hearts!
The LOVE we have for this new couple...
will never go away.




































































































No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!