Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Snowman Pizza...

Saturday was a hard day for this Grandma...
Well...sorta.
Hayden was here for the day...
that wasn't the hard part.
The hard part was trying to remain hands off...

This day was part of Uncle Preston's gift to Mommy & Daddy.
It was date day for them and Hayden & Uncle Preston day.
You know I couldn't be away from my guys too much...
but for the most part...Uncle Preston took over.

They made Snowman Pizzas for lunch.
(Gramma cooked them and made the rest of lunch while they farmed the basement carpet)




 There were some leftover pepperoni...
'I can have these for my snack, Granmma?'

 Maybe just one more pepperoni for his snack...
Good job Hayden!
That is one great looking snowman!
Hayden helped Gramma make her snowman too...
Hawaiian...YUM!
 Uncle Preston made Alfredo...
and just a base...
'cause it's all about that Base...yah that base!
(How many of you have that song stuck in your head now?  Yeah, me too!)
*Sorry  :)
 All hot and bubbly and ready to eat!
 (Please ignore my very old, well-used pans...I just can't part with them!)
Please tell me you have some that look the same way...

 Shake a leg & Hustle up Grampa...we're hungry!
 It was the cutest thing...all day.
'Uncle Preston, will you come play with me?'
'Can we do trains?'
'Uncle Preston!  I need your help!' (from the bathroom...)
 Uncle Preston did a wonderful job!
Got out all his tractors...
and made Hayden a train track.
Hayden was finishing dessert and asked to see the trains I had on the pie cupboard.
I can't believe that I had never shown him this one before.
It's a Boyd's Bear music box...the little train goes around the bear as it plays.
Hayden was so excited...
'Uncle Preston!  Come Here!  You have to see this!'
'Gramma, has Uncle Preston seen this?!'
It's the little things...
:)
 If you have littles...and they've watched 'Planes Fire & Rescue'...
then I don't need to tell you who these guys are.
You may need to tell me though, because I haven't see it yet.
I know the plane is 'Dusty Crop-Hopper with Pantoons' per Hayden.
I think the Helicopter is Blade Runner...if I'm not right, Hayden will correct me.  
They were napping while Hayden was too.
 Uncle Preston took care of everything...
Read Hayden his book before naptime, prayed with him and tucked him in...
even put the monitor right beside him.
I never even heard Hayden wake up.
I was working in my craft room and next thing I knew...
Here came Hayden!
After nap, Uncle Preston made a big brio train track!!
Hayden derailed Uncle Preston's Santa Fe...
 This kid got to 'Farm' all day long...
just like Uncle Preston!
Fun day for the boys!
I think Mommy & Daddy had fun too...
lunch, movie, shopping and dinner!
Great Gift from Preston!
No better gift than time!!


Love & Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. That is the best gift ever! What a great uncle! I am so glad to see your blogs again.

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!