How did you celebrate the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014?
We started out on a great note...out to dinner in Wichita.
Then we bought movie tickets...
Ran to Best Buy to look around...
And I started to feel not so good...
Movie Tickets returned...
Back home we went and watched a few movies on the couch.
Rang in the new year with celebratory fireworks being seen and heard from around town...
Not all of us liked ringing in the New Year with a BANG...
Poor Meg...
I've been thinking about some words that I want to focus on in 2014.
One...is organization
Probably because of the state of my craft room!!
I've already started on this one...well, maybe not in this room!
But in other areas of the house.
My main word for 2014 is going to be Joy...
I feel like I've lost my joy...I
I want to find the joy in the 'everyday' 'mundane' moments of life...
Not for sure how I will accomplish this...but it's my goal for 2014.
It will definitely be a daily challenge...
And I look forward to much success!!
What are your goals for 2014??

A plan for JOY.. http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/12/a-grace-plan-a-doable-life-change-plan-for-a-new-year-a-new-you-with-printable/...LOve YOU!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this!! Some definitely good ideas for Joy!! Another thing....spend more time with friends!! ;)
DeleteHappy New Year! I made it until 11:30 p.m. then went to bed. I must be getting old, too tired to last until midnight!
ReplyDeleteI am focusing on my same word from last year. Endure. To once again read through The One Year Chronological Bible and pray God grants me the endurance to continue moving forward in life.
Hey! My last Bible Study of 2013 was Kay Warren's study called "Choose Joy." She had a month of devotionals that you can sign up for and all on your word, Joy.
Joy-filled blessings to you and your family in 2014!