Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Miss is almost a Mrs. ...

Each day is bringing them just a little closer...
for 'Their' Day... 
The Big Day...
Their Wedding Day!
The Day that my oldest niece becomes a Mrs.
It's hard to believe that she is at this stage of her life already!
Wasn't it just yesterday she & her sister were playing on the beach with my kids? 
These two met at work...
Can you guess where that might possibly be? 
They let me shoot some engagement pics for them.
It was my 1st engagement shoot...they are very brave individuals! 
 It rained ALL weekend...
and when I say rain, I mean buckets and buckets at a time!!
It let up about an hour before we went out to shoot.
And started up again not long after we were done.
Not one bright sunny spot in the whole day...
that means...all the dream shots I wanted to do...
right out the window!
 But, who needs the sun when these two are around?
  They make their own sunshine...





We had a lot of fun shooting on his family's farm, 
using their tractor and shooting on his family's cabin property.
This cool bridge was near his Grandparents home.
 I could have shot all day!
But, it was a tad cold...
I have learned so much editing this session!
I'm really loving all the learning! 



  



We did a little playing with the mirror...
and the fisheye lens occasionally. 

  
  
Can't wait to document the wedding preparations...
and a little bit of the wedding day!
Until then...
I'm praying for this young couple...
That all the details will fall into place. 
That they will enjoy the Wedding Week,
especially the Wedding Day.
Taking in each and every moment...to remember and cherish forever.
May God Bless you both...
Now & Forever!!
Love You, Aunt Terrie

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. Lovely pics. They do make their own sunshine because if you had not said it was a rainy cloudy kind of day I would have never known. Karin

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!