Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Monday, September 9, 2013

And the winner is...

For the first time ever...
I entered some of my photography in the 
Kansas State Fair last week.
I entered 5 photos in 4 different categories.
 I entered for fun...
not expecting to win anything.
Just wanting to see how my work compared to others...
and to share some of my favorite pieces.
I was surprised, excited and humbled to get two awards.
This 'Mum's the Word' received a 2nd in the nature print color.
My 'Morning Pier' took 1st in the Pictorial category.
If you go to the Kansas State Fair this week...
stop by the OZ Building and look at all of the wonderful
photographs!  There is so much art in that building...
photography, paintings, kids artwork and other unique crafts!

Thanks to all my friends and family for your encouragement and support!
I love to share what I see through my lens with you.
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your placings! I love the morning pier!!

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!