So, a couple of Sundays ago we had the grand-one for the afternoon.
He wanted to go outside and help me water plants after his nap.
I help him down the brick steps and he takes off for the grass, I turn on the water.
When I turn around...I see him reaching towards the ground to pick something up.
What Grandma saw was long and skinny...SNAKE! No!
GRANDPA...Grand-one found a snake!
Grandpa came out and looked...
upon closer inspection...
it was only a snake skin.
That had appeared since I had been outside that morning!
So this time, camera in hand...
Grandma let Grand-one inspect.
(Although she still shuddered!)
I have a feeling it may be the first of many heart-attacks this grand-one will give me!
:)
He's fearless...
someday, that will be another great character quality...
Just means this Grandma needs to stay on her toes!




No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!