Life has been CrAzY Busy!!
And I only made it busier with my decision to 'go pro' so to speak.
There are lots of steps to prepare to sell your product.
So, I've been busy birthing a new business.
I did slow down long enough to shoot a few pics lately.
Had the hubby stop by the side of the road
on the way home from church on Sunday
to shoot some wildflowers.
Have you ever made a decision to step out of your box...
and do something different...
Fun, exciting and scary all at the same time?!
And then you are OVER WheLmED with all that you have to do,
don't understand, need to learn...
Yup, that's pretty much how I've felt the last few weeks.
But, I'm realizing...
I need to slooowwww doowwwnnnn...
...and stop...
...to take time to look at the flowers and breathe.
And look up for direction...something I forget to do when I'm stressed...
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?" Matthew 6:25-27

I have been stressed...not enjoying lots of the different parts of my life.
My HUGE 'To Do' list hanging over my head.
I've had to step back...look at my list and tackle the most important thing for that day.
For several days it was editing some engagement photos for my niece.
Some of those will be posted soon.
I don't know a whole lot about photoshop yet...
I'm not a patient person.
But, I had to take the time and focus on learning for just a bit...
so I could do the job justice.
I have a whole, WHOLE LOT to learn in photoshop and photography.
I strive to learn something new everyday.
I was so happy that I stopped to take care of the learning so I could do the 'doing'.
My list is big...like the amount of flowers in the first picture of wildflowers...
I've had to narrow it down and set goals for each day.
and then...tackle 1...
...really focus in on ONE thing at a time.
Sometimes, it's the laundry, dinner, paying bills or maybe even focusing on my husband!
Sometimes it's editing or learning something new so I can edit.
Sometimes it's working on the next step in my business plan.
Just like this brand new baby robin in my front yard...
I'm hungry.
I want to learn it ALL.
I want it done NOW..
Then, I realize that is not possible.
I must take it one step at a time.
I understand that it's only for a period of time.
Soon, this process will be done and I can get back to a more Normal life...
what ever that is! LOL!!
I did take time to plant flowers in our yard this weekend.
And just like these flowers...
I will grow in my craft...
One step/process at a time.
I sure hope I have a green thumb!
And just like these flowers...
I will grow in my craft...
One step/process at a time.
I sure hope I have a green thumb!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!