Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's My Grandma Anniversary Day!

Yes!  I get to Eat Cake today!!!
It's my Grandma Anniversary today!  It's been 365 days since I got to look into the face of this precious child...straight from God!  I LOVE him more today than I did then!  I didn't think it was possible...well, really I did!  I love my own family more & more...so of course I could love this little guy more than yesterday.  I have had the pleasure and privilege of watching him one or two days a week for a year.  I've had so much fun watching him grow...so many favorite pictures and moments.  My favorite moments lately...when I go to watch him and he puts his arms up for me to pick him up and when I do...I get a big hug and kiss on the cheek.  You know, those baby kisses!  He melts my heart!

HaPpY 1st BiRtHdaY!!
Grandma Loves You!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to him and Happy Anniversary to you! Grandmotherhood is the best! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I know you understand what this Grandmotherhood is all about! It is the best!! One of my favorite jobs in the whole world! Your littlest one is adorable! Enjoy every moment! Hugs!

      Delete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!