Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Friday, October 12, 2012

iheartfaces... Part Dos

The iheartfaces conference I went to last weekend was at Southfork Ranch.
You know, as in 'Dallas', who shot JR fame?
It was really fun to take some time from the conference and 'shoot' the ranch!
Check out my earlier post to read more about the conference.
 Still working on my lightroom editing...I had already exported these and so wasn't
able to fix the watermark.  And this photo looks a little too blue to me...
Sunshine would have been nice.
It was a little chilly for Texas!
We were supposed to be getting away to a warmer climate...
it was just as cold at home.  Oh well...
I was thrilled to be shooting some horses.
Lately, I have been wanting to find some to photograph.
This one was ready for his close-up!
The black one in the back had just been let in the gates.
It had a LOT of energy.

 You see what I mean?
Must have been a guy...totally showing off
for all of us ladies out with our cameras!
 Not sure what the guy on the balcony is doing...
maybe he's trying to 'See no Evil'...
He is at Southfork after all!

 We came home with all of our fingers...thank you!
 Oh look!  There is JR now!!
Seriously...wonder who was in there?
 The driver wasn't shy...he was ready to have his pic taken! 






Remember the pool?
I can think of several fights that involved that pool.
It's tiny...like super small.
It's over to the left.  Not sure I got a pic of it.
I had heard that the 'mansion' wasn't really big the way it looks on tv.
So, I can say that it really lived up to my expectations.

The lady on duty...undid the ropes for us and let us shoot away!!
Texas people are so nice!
And their accent makes them sound even sweeter!


This looks like a room that Jock Ewing would sleep in right?!
I think it was geared a little towards Miss Ellie.


 That pig screams '80's!!
We didn't have time to make it up to the 2nd floor.
We had to leave something for our next trip!
It was a great afternoon!
Stay tuned....
Coming up...
Pics from my afternoon sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!