You know those Grandmas who pull out the 'photo album' of their grandchild
every time you see them? Well, I don't have a brag book in my purse...
BUT, I have one on my blog! Consider yourself warned...
there is a lot of cuteness ahead!!
It's hard to believe that you are almost 9...NINE months old!!
This was the first time that I saw you....
it was LoVe at first sight!
You smiled from the very beginning.
And you looked like your momma when she was born.
Although, I could see a lot of your daddy's features too!
You were precious...
even when you tired every one out from your crying.
You weren't so fond of the bath in the beginning.
We just HAD to measure your feet!
They were so long!
It kind of boggles my mind that less than 9 months ago
you did little more than eat, sleep, cry & use those diapers!
Every part of you is precious!
It was so much fun to hold you...
until you drifted off to sleep.
Stopping by to see you on our way to Manhattan on game days...
always a highlight!
One month...how did that go by so fast?
See what I mean...not always happy.
You had such a long battle with colic & silent reflux.
You were always so cooperative for Grandma 'Click' as they started to call me!
I still love to just sit and look at my pictures of you...
It was really fun to watch you study us each time we came to visit.
You weren't a tiny baby to begin with...
and you started to fill out that jersey more each week!
I wonder what you will do with these precious hands in your lifetime?
Draw & color pictures for your mom, dad & hopefully your grandparents!
Will you like to build things out of wood like your Daddy & Grandpa Galle?
Will you play a musical instrument?
You have been blessed with a wonderful Mommy & Daddy!
You are also surrounded by Grandparents, Great-Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts,
Great-Aunts & Great-Uncles & lots of 1st cousins once removed...
did you follow all of that?
I hope so...because I'm starting to get confused!
This is one of my favorite pictures of you...
so peaceful.
I often wondered what you dreamed about...
I like dreaming of who you will become..
what will your likes be...
what will make you laugh...
what will you do for a living...
You see, just like I said.
You are surrounded by family who already love you!
It's fun to see the look in Preston's face when he sees you!
(Although, he still isn't in to changing diapers!!!)
For awhile, you changed on a daily basis!!
You really started to lose that infant stage...
you are growing up way too fast.
Someday you will look at this picture and ask your mom...
'What are those mitts for?'
You were famous for scratching your face.
Your first Thanksgiving...you were so laid back.
Resting in Daddy's hands.
What a perfect picture of what we should do....
Rest in our Father's hands.
I'll use this picture to remind me of that.
The wonder of Christmas...
and you were really starting to interact with us...
lifting your head...
and smiling & laughing when we played with you.
Your 1st Christmas!!!
and we traumatized you by putting you in your stocking!
Gotta say...still one of my favorites!
You cried pretty intensely after this picture...
sorry buddy!
Look at how fast you are changing!
The cutest chubby cheeks and roly poly legs!
You stared to really like bath time..
we like to play with your hair!
Your MOM did this do!
Great-Uncle Ron gave you a great gift!
Johnny Jump-Up!
Oh.MY.
You LOVE to jump & bounce in that thing!
It's so fun to see you swing yourself and stop when you are done.
I LOVE it when babies start the giggling phase!
Yours is lasting a long time!
I love making you laugh..or watching your momma make you laugh!
And you chewed on things forever!
I thought my kids' teeth came in early...
but it seemed like yours came in way early and took forever to come in.
Hi Grandma!
You've got that black thing out again...
'Don't you ever get tired of taking pictures of me?'
Nope, don't think I ever will!
Who would not want to take a picture of this face?
Or this one?!
Or these precious feet?
Wonder where they will take you in your lifetime?
So much needed rest...
it's hard work learning to hold your head up...
learning to eat,
and bouncing & swinging!
And teething and growing hair!
Loved this shirt...
mom's cranky?
dad's not home?
call
1-800-GRANDMA
Call me anytime...I'll always be here for you!
One thing that I've been waiting for...
(and it seems like forever...
just ask Grandpa...who's been wondering why I kept all those toys!)
...is for my grandchildren to play with their Mom's or Dad's, (or Aunt's or Uncle's) toys.
I have been keeping them just for you...and your siblings and cousins!!
Look at You!
Holding your head higher and higher all the time!
Rolling over, sitting up,
and doing push ups?!!
One of my favorite things to do with you is to go for a walk.
Another favorite ...
this picture!
And this One!
More people who love you!
Your Great-Aunt Pam!
Those EyEs!!
They get me every time!
I love that they are blue!
I wonder if they will stay that color?
And your smile...
it's killer!
Big Hint: Any time you give Grandma this face,
you will probably get pretty much whatever you want!
LOL!!
By your 1st Easter,
you were rolling like a champ!
You are mastering(??) the whole eating concept...
You got to have your 1st bath in Grandma's kitchen sink!
You pretty much loved it!
Baths are SpLaSh TiMe FuN!!
Two of my favorite boys!!
And now you're into Rock-n-Roll?!
What?!
No, just momma messing with your hair again!
And lots of pool splash time!
And, Oh.MY.
You are changing my world once again!
No longer can we put you in one spot...and assume you won't move!
You are rolling and crawling and starting to pull up and walk everywhere!!
Suddenly Grandma is getting lots of close-ups
because you can move faster than her camera sometimes!
Serious Close-Ups!!
Do you see what I'm talking about with those eyes people??
You are quite flexible too!
Always nice to have some toes to chew on when you are teething.
Especially when you get 4 at ONCE!!
It's fun to see you explore your world!
Which means...
we all have to be a little more on the
watch for things to go in your mouth!
Some of my most favorite moments in the week
are when I come to watch you while Mom goes to work.
It's fun to see how excited you get when you see me.
My favorite time was the first time that you crawled to me when I came to the door.
You just couldn't get to me fast enough!
I think that's LOVE.
While you were teething,
we got this face a lot!
especially the WHOLE night we tried to do a photo shoot for Father's Day.
:)
or we got this...every letter got tasted!
You do the cutest nose scrunch.
I've looked back on your pics...
you've always done it.
So precious!
I wonder...
will I see that nose scrunch in the future?
Okay, okay...I've bored you long enough.
I'm done for tonight.
No more pictures.
I have plenty more...
anytime you want to sit down and look at them,
just give me a call!
LoVe YoU JeLLy BeAn!!



















What a great blog on your grandson! I too loved everyone of the photos. What's not to love!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
vh
Thank You!! How's your summer?! Miss you & the kiddos!! :)
Delete