Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Friday, April 27, 2012

He's got the Whole World in His Hands...

I know you've heard that song...
   Shoot, you are probably humming it right now, aren't you?!
I know you are!

I was outside for a few minutes yesterday...getting the mail, greeting the hubs home from work & I took my camera to take a few pics of my new peonies. (Which, btw, are like... Japanese Peonies...
NOT the kind I was hoping for.  Pretty, but will be planting some like Grandma's in our triangle.)

Anyway, I looked up in the sky & saw these clouds...
What does it look like to you?
Come on...use your imagination.
And DON'T look at the title of this blog for a hint.
Hey, I said DON'T look!

Ok, I'm sure some of you guessed without cheating.
At least one of you?!

Right away...I thought it looked like the Hands of God...
   hovering over my house.
It struck me as AMAZING!
When I wonder if He knows what I'm going through...
How lonely I feel at times...
The things I'm wondering about...
Pondering...in my head...
Trying to find my 'niche' in this world...
What He wants me to do...here...in this place...
At this time in my life...
Questions I'm struggling with...
He's got ME in HIS Hands!
HIS BiG Totally Capable Hands!
ALL of IT - whatever IT is - ALL of IT...
Under Control.
HIS Control...

What a comfort that is!
Why do I forget that?
Why do I always seem to try to solve 'IT' myself?
I'm stubborn...and independent...

But...I KNOW...

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”  Psalm 46:10


Now, If only I'd REMEMBER what I KNOW!!

And through ALL of My struggles...
I want HIM to Be ExALTeD!
I pray that you will SEE the Hand of God in Your life.
I'd love for you to share your story with me...


Oh...and I'm sorry I got that song stuck in your head...
Kinda sorry...
Now, at least maybe I won't be the ONLY one humming it at the grocery store tomorrow...

     Hugs,
     Terrie

PS - I linked to this Fingerprint Friday post...check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the clouds yesterday also. His hand of protection over us.

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!