My Sweet Valentine walked in the kitchen with these beauties on Valentine's Day!!
Then he proceeded to tell me that the women at the floral shop knew him by name....
Ummmm...I don't get that many flowers!!
That's when he added...they probably remembered me from the day before.
LOL!!
He's so sweet, loving, caring & giving...
Love him!
Using our wine glasses as centerpieces...1st Pinterest inspired part of this post..
there are 3..yes, Three, inspirations in this post!
And a great use of our wine glasses,
since we don't really drink wine.
I've used them more for pudding/jello desserts!
Here is the second...Photo boxes.
When our daughter was here last week, she & I wanted to do a craft together.
One of my favorite things to do with her!!
We thought this box would be big enough for like...
maybe a 3x5 or 4x6 photo...
In reality...you can only get like a 2x2 photo on each little flap.
We are looking into other patterns,
I like these, but I'd really like a bigger version.
This is not #3...he is NOT Pinterest inspired...
but you didn't think that I'd do a post without a pic of him did you?
Such a sweet face...
about a half hour after this photo was taken...
he woke up and cried for an hour.
He misses his momma when she is not around.
I finally got him calmed down and we had loads of fun before mommy came home.
Here is the 3rd Pinterest Inspiration...
Ham & Cheese Pretzel Bites!
I had pinned these a while ago and I kept pulling up the recipe.
They looked so good and I have never made anything 'pretzel'...
I was up to the challenge!
You see, I'm a little 'yeast' challenged.
I haven't made yeast breads too often that didn't involve a bread machine.
Those...I can do!
The whole house smelled soooo good!
I love the smell of yeast breads!
This dough was beautiful to work with!
(So easy...I may have to make some cinnamon rolls soon!)
This recipe is super simple...Seriously, It is!!
Roll the dough...
Throw on a little meat & cheese...
Roll it up...herein lies my downfall.
I never seem to roll it tight enough...these or cinnamon rolls.
Slice them up...
Let them sit for 30 minutes, then boil them in water.
I forgot to take a picture of them in the water...sorry.
Pop them in the oven, brush with butter and sprinkle with salt.
I spilled some salt here...don't do that!
We loved them!!
They tasted just like I imagined they would.
I love it when that happens.
They weren't as dark as as the ones in the picture,
so they don't look like pretzels,
But...they sure tasted like it!!
My brother and sister-in-law stopped by just as they were coming out of the oven.
They gave their approval too!!
Can't wait to decide what Pinterest will inspire me to try next!
Look on my Pinterest board on 'Rollin' in the Dough' or 'Pins I've Actually Tried' to find the link!
Let me know if you try them...and if you liked them as much as we did!


Just wanted to let you know I love the picture with the close-up of the blanket with Hayden sleeping in the background. That one should definitely go on a nursury wall or in a baby book! --Jenny Walter
ReplyDeleteIt will for sure have to go in a baby book! Thanks Jenny!!
ReplyDelete