We had a couple of visitors last week...
our son-in-law had to be out of town for an audit,
so our daughter & grandson came to stay for a few days!!
I had a little helper in the kitchen.
He's being fitted for his chef coat....watch out Top Chef!!
Look, Uncle Preston! I'm practicing playing the trumpet!

How CUTE is this kid?!!
I think he's close to teething...he likes to chew on his fingers, constantly.
My kids loved their 'Johnny Jump-Up'...it wasn't near as fancy as this one!
I smile from the inside out every time I look at him!
It was pretty chilly last week. I started the fireplace every morning.
He would have a nice nap in front of the fireplace every day.
Quite the rough life isn't it?
He LOVES his Momma!
A LOT!!
Wonder what he is watching so intently???
The K-State game of course!!
Grandpa was teaching him the fine points of KSU Basketball!!
Wish you could hear this toy that I found for him for Christmas...
he loves it and it makes different noises for each color.
He spent a lot of time on the floor of the basement playing with toys
that his momma used to play with, giggling, chatting with us and
trying to roll over. He waited until Monday, so his Dad could witness it too!
It was his gift to his Grandpa Randy for his birthday
and to his Walter grandparents in honor of their anniversary!
Sweet Dreams in front of the fireplace again...
Love these two!!
We did a little Valentine Photo shoot in the living room...
I <3 this one!!
Are you tired of looking at this face yet?
I know I should probably just put a few of these picks in...
but, seriously...which one should I not post?
They are all so cute!
Again...I MAY be a bit biased.
Wish I had video of these next few shots...
he was being quite vocal!
I love it when they first 'find' their voice!
Love these little piggies!!
This little guy has my heart in the palm of his hand!!!
Rockin' the rings that Mom & Uncle Preston played with and the cow from Uncle Preston!
Okay...I'm sure you are tired of this sweet face...I'll stop.
It was a great week of trying new recipes, making crafts,
visiting with friends and lots and lots of play time!
We tuckered him out so much...
he slept ALL the way home and then some!
Can't wait until they can come and visit again!!
Thanks for sharing them John!
It was amazing how QuiEt the house got as soon as they left!
Miss them bunches!













No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!