Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HaPpY BiRtHdaY to my HuBbA!

HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdaY to one of the Favorite men in my life!!

Hard to imagine way back then...
All that we would do in the coming years.
(I'm having trouble getting these in order...and I've lost some photos of you & Lauren...
so this is the best I can do today.)
Like Father, like son...




I'm so blessed...who knew what a great father you would be?
Actually...I did.  
You treat me so well, and I knew that you would do the same for our children.
(Love that your mid-life crisis was going to K-Mart on a Sunday morning to buy a wii!!)
There have been a lot of 'messes' to clean up...
some worse than others.  LOL!!
I've always loved watching you with our pets.
The sparkle in your eyes as you played with them...
always makes me smile!
Yes, we've had some not so smooth years.
Years of change, struggles on the farm, and many others...
but we have worked through each and every one of them as a team.
And we've come out smiling...
sometimes with a little help from our kids!
You've come from a line of strong, hard-working men...
You were raised with great morals 
and lots of chances for great life experiences.
It molded you into a man who works so hard for his family.
You give it your all.  
You are an employee that cares about the kind of job he does and for his employees.
You have always worked hard to improve yourself and provide for your family.
I love that you can be this kind of Dad...
You love to have a good time with your kids
and aren't afraid to get a little silly!
You also get right in there with the nephews...
Travel the world...
and of course...
bring your children up in the ways of the Wildcats!
LOL!!
Silly one minute...
Serious the next...
And so sweet to surprise your mom!!
Not afraid to try new things...
Your grandparents would be so proud of who you are today.
They always were. 
 I know your Grandpa loved working with you on the farm.
He taught you more than you probably even realize.
You worked hard to pass on your work ethic to your children...
and now...you get to be a part of teaching a whole new generation!!




You are going to make a GREAT Grandpa!!

I'll never forget your face when you saw your grandson for the first time!


 Yup, I can see it already...
You boys are gonna be tight!
 Don't wear out too soon Grandpa.
There is a lot of playing left to do!
Best way to celebrate a Birthday?
I think so!!
So, HaPpY BiRthDaY Honey!!
I LOVE you more than you know!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband! So many wonderful pictures and I laughed when I saw he and the grandbaby napping together! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I hope he laughed when he saw it! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Randy!!! Terrie you always do such an AWESOME job with postings of things and people you LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!