Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm a HaPpY CrAfTeR!!

SERIOUSLY!!  I am!!  I woke up this morning and had to come downstairs to make sure it wasn't a dream!!  My craft/desk unit is in!!  My Hubby, Dad & Son installed it last night!  Right after Dad left...I started filling it.  I'm not quite done...

I went to bed at 12 with my hubby 'cause I was tired.  I was awake until after 1:30 dreaming of what I will make in my new craft room...

I WILL post pics I promise...I was going to post pics last week of the building...but I was at the hospital instead.  So I will post those too.

I SHOULD NOT be on here...I SHOULD be upstairs...baking a cake for my TWENTY year old!  Can't believe he's 20!  I LOVE him...he's the BEST son I could ever ask for!

I SHOULD be doing laundry, putting out my Easter decorations, cleaning for guests this weekend, getting groceries, or ironing fabric for my first projects...BUT, I can't leave.  I just sit here and look at my new 'toy'.

I SHOULD leave...because the fumes from the new paint on the 'project' is oil based...and it stinks!  So, I fear the I MUST leave before I get high!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your donation and your comments, you have blessed me and made me smile today:)

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!