So, here is a couple of links to the latest news in our family. I'm praying that nothing will change...after our last move...I'm trying to TOTALLY have Faith in God. That He knows the desires of my Heart. My husband loves his job and I'm adjusting to being here in Hutch again. AND...It means I'll only be an hour away from my grandbaby...(oh and my daughter & son-in-law...amazing how quickly the focus goes to the baby! LOL). Praying hard that they will retain him at his present job. Krause was doing very well through the past few years when many ag related companies weren't. They can't make enough product for their demand so, I think the future looks bright with the new company. Great for Krause, employees and Hutchinson!! Welome Kuhn!! Looking forwad to a Kuhn-Krause relationship.
Krause sale announced
Sold: Krause Corp.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!