Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Over the Moon Excited!!

I have been harboring secrets!  I don't like secrets...good or bad.  I'm always afraid that it will slip out in conversation.  But I was a woman of my word...I held them both!

Both secrets are able to come out now...thank goodness!  One has been kept since September...and it's exciting, but the verdict is still out as to whether it's good or bad yet.  The other...I only had to keep for about 3 weeks...and it's exciting...VERY ExCiTinG!!

The September Secret will be revealed this morning...at my husband's work.  His company has been sold...we  still don't know what that means for us.  They say there will be no changes in leadership immediately, but we all know that there is no security for leadership when a new company is taking over.  So, just as I get used to being where we are and God & I are on good terms again (there has been a lot going on with this story between God & I...maybe a future post soon!) ...I'm not sure what is around the corner for us.  And before you think that I don't like change...I had already decided last fall that if it meant my husband would lose his job and we had to move again...I was okay (not over the moon excited, but okay) with that...

...until 3 weeks ago...the Friday after my birthday to be exact.  I got the BEST Birthday Surprise EVER!!  I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!  So, now, REALLY would NOT be a good time to move!  I AM OveR the MoOn ExCiTeD about this secret!  So, excited that I've got fabric for a diaper bag...and a few other projects already!  That makes me even more anxious to get that craft room re-do completed!

It's been a roller coaster of emotions lately...but, it's late & I can't concentrate...I'm laughing too hard at Whose Line is it Anyway?  That was totally RanDoM!  More about my emotions later...until then...God, I'm praying begging you to let my hubba keep his job so that we can be close to that grandbaby-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!