Welcome to my little corner of the World...

Join me as I try to find my way as an empty-nester, wife, mom, friend, and most importantly as a Child of God.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Undone...





So...in the previous post I eluded to moving on. In my list of things I was going to do was to finish undone craft projects. I have many started, but not quite finished projects....some more "nearly" finished than others. Here they are...in no particular order: 
Baby Blanket 


I took a class for this Baby Blanket...I did learn how to pick up stitches, but have yet to learn how to join the two bottom rows that I need to add on...but, I need to learn the interlock stitch.  I just need to take it back to the yarn store where I took the class and learn how to do that...someday soon (NOT that I need a baby blanket soon!!).

Baby Blanket #2

Scarf #1
This scarf was knit two sides at the same time.
I just need to learn the Kitchener stitch
to finish this up.  Maybe today, because
I'd like to give it to my sister-in-law for a
birthday present...before winter is over!

Baby Blanket #2...need to add the edge on.  First I had to order more yarn...when it came in, I had forgotten how to pick up stitches.  Now that I remember...I just need to pick up that blanket! But, like I said...I'm not in NEED of a baby blanket, so no rush!
Prayer shawl...for me.  Projects for me usually get put aside when I  have something I want to make for someone else, which is OFTEN!  I LOVE making things for other people!!

Then sometimes...you get something WONDERFUL in the mail from one of your FAVORITE shops...








SERIOUSLY?!  How could you not want to put down whatever you were working on and pick these beauties up!  Which is exactly what I did...
Scarf #2






I'm almost done with this beauty of a scarf.
















This one will be the next one I start...

          CAN'T WAIT!!


 THEN...
I will get
back to
finishing
the
stockings
that I
started
after
Christmas
for next year...







Poncho...so DON'T know how to do the stitch in this one...
so, I'll go as far as I can and then take it into my yarn store for help....sometime soon...
Scarf #3...small stitches...it's a car project


Of course...
there is always the hat I want to make...






THIS is my dream basket...

   
  
      and THESE are the books and magazines that provide my Dreams...







                 So, will I wait to finish my "undone" projects?????



Probably NOT!!  Who could resist these luscious yarns??!  Not me!  Especially since they are PINK!!  Can you tell from my projects in process that I like pink?  Think that I'll head to my stack of books to select what I will make with these next....

2 comments:

  1. hey teri!
    thanks for always being so kind on my blog.
    i was definitely laughing! :)
    your pictures are so bright and crisp!
    i love purl soho.
    a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! Amazing! Creative! That's all...except for WOW! You are one talented lady! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read & treasure each and every comment!
I'd love to hear from you!